Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Morning

Another week gone by. With all the bad weather up north I'm glad I'm in SW Florida where the breezes are balmy and the living is good. The Hindu Temple of SW Florida is progressing. lots of noise and dust in the neighborhood. This week was productive in spite of all the events that distracted the classroom. Next week should be reasonably normal. I transitioned to the 20th century on Friday. We covered McKinley's last days and then characterized Teddy Roosevelt. Our floors are finally finished. The rest of the wood was installed last night. It looks great. Super Tuesday should be interesting. I still haven't made up my mind between barack and Hillary. I see in Barack Obama the spirit that moved me in 1960 to vote for JFK. We need a new spirit to move America. McCain just does not have it. Just his support of Bush's policy on Iraq is enough to turn me off. What a great debate the other night. I loved the question about the "dream ticket." i really can't see Hillary as VP. Well, on to shopping and the library.

No comments: